A RECIPE FOR TASTY AND LOW CALORIE RAW CAKEDanielCoach
– 1 apple
– 180 grams of oats
– 100 gr dried figs/raisins/blueberries
– 200 gr banana puree
– 500 gr of fat-free curd
– 300 g yogurt
– 40 g honey
– 150g ripe pears
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Put the oats in a blender or coffee grinder and grate the apples on a grater. The dried fruits are also ground in a blender, not in porridge, but in small pieces.
- Add the banana puree to the dried fruits, apple and oatmeal. This will be the foundation layer. A pinch of vanilla for flavor can be added.
- Put the layer in a cake shape and refrigerate it.
- To make the cream – mix yogurt, curd and honey. The pears are cut into thin slices or cubes.
- Apply the finished cream to the base of the dough. Decorate the cake with pears, tiny nuts or dried fruits of your choice. Then let it refrigerate overnight. The dessert will be ready in the morning!