HOW TO MAKE A HEALTHY CHEESECAKEDanielCoach
NECESSARY PRODUCTS FOR SWAMP LAYER:
– Box of cookies without sugar (400 g)
– 1 banana
NECESSARY PRODUCTS FOR CHEESE CREAM:
– Stevia (3 tsp)
– Ricotta cheese (500 g)
– low fat curd (500 g)
– Diabetics jam (340 g)
HOW TO PREPARE THE SWAMP LAYER:
- We crush cookies by hand (we can also use a blender, but this misses the opportunity to strengthen our forearms! J)
- In a bowl, smash the banana with a fork until you obtain a pulp without lumps.
- Then add the banana pulp to the cracked cookies and stir until the mixture is homogenized.
- Pour the mixture into a cake form, forming a thick swamp with a spoon.
HOW TO PREPARE THE CHEESE CREAM:
- Mix curd and ricotta in a bowl and stir until completely homogenized.
- Gradually add 1 tsp. stevia and stir until you get the desired sweetness. Remember that the taste should remain sweet-salty, not just sweet. In this case I add 3 tsp. of stevia.
Once the cheese cream is ready, we cover the swamp layer with it. Finally, we pour the cheesecake with the jam. I personally prefer a jam of berries.
Once that’s done, all we have to do is cover the form with metal foil and refrigerate for 24 hours. The purpose is to make our cheesecake good and soak up all the flavors and aromas in it!